In case you need to roll-out your software to a larger community that may not be familiar with MATLAB, Python, FORTRAN or other platforms,
and requires a robust user interface: consider our Framework Application Solutions.
MonkeyProof Solutions developed a framework for MATLAB based applications that brings inherent robustness, user friendliness, traceability, data management and workflow management. Our framework produces GUI's with professional look and feel, offers significant flexibility regarding contents and layout, and reduces deployment lead times due to high levels of automation.
Workflow SupportScientific and mathematical analysis is typically characterized by a number of phases:
- Pre-processing (data management, case preparation)
- Business processing (calculation, simulation, testing)
- Post-processing (results analysis, evaluation)
- Reporting (study reports, linking source data to results)
- Consolidation (storing studies, results)
Robustness and Traceability
- Forward and backward case-file version compatibility
- User input validation (type, size, range)
- Highlighting user input changes
- Tight job status management
- Logging and messaging
Technology and Connectivity
Our framework applications are of MATLAB origins, featuring dynamically built Java user interfaces. These interfaces are built by means of
flexible content tables: no hand-coding is involved. This offers obvious flexibility, when it comes to introducing modifications or to
adapt new underlying algorithms.
The framework provides full MATLAB support, including graphics, the MATLAB API and all connectivity options. Full Java support ensures compatibility with a variety of Java UI components.
Our framework based MATLAB applications provide generic solutions, regardless of the origins of the application's mathematical core. We have built applications hosting Python and FORTRAN calculation cores, for instance. To facilitate a gradual migration, towards a permanent solution, legacy MATLAB GUI’s can also be integrated in framework based applications.